Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme financed by the European Commission in the field of Higher Education that aims:
- To enhance the quality of European Higher Education.
- To promote the European Union as a learning centre of excellence around the world.
- To promote intercultural understanding through cooperation with third countries as well as their development in the field of Higher Education.
This programme, through its different projects, offers:
- Support for the establishment of cooperation partnerships between European HEIs and HEIs from targeted third countries/territories with the objective of organising and implementing structured individual mobility arrangements between the European and the third-country/territories partners.
- Grants of various lengths - depending on the priorities specified for the third countries/territories concerned, the level of studies or the particular arrangements agreed within the partnership - for European and third-country/territory individuals (students, academics, researchers and professionals).
- Erasmus Mundus EPIC
Web del programa: http://em-epic.eu
- Eramus Mundus Fellow - Mundus
- Web del programa: http://fellow.unl.pt
- Plazo de solicitud: del 27 de noviembre de 2015 al 15 de enero de 2016
- Becas ofertadas en 3ª Convocatoria
- Guía del candidato
- Eramus Mundus Preciosa
- Eramus Mundus Artess