The Carolina Foundation is a public-private institution that promotes intercultural relations and educational and scientific cooperation between Spain and the member countries of the Iberoamerican Community of Nations, as well as other countries that have historical, cultural or geographical bonds.
To achieve its aims, the CF carries out, among other activities, a Grant Training Programme, which is jointly financed by several institutions, among them the University of Salamanca.
- Becas de la Fundación Carolina para Postgrado - Máster - plazo hasta el 7 de marzo de 2019, a las 09:00 a.m. (hora española):
- Becas de la Fundación Carolina para Doctorado, Estancias Cortas Postdoctorales, Programas de movilidad de profesores y Programa de Becas y Estudios Institucionales - plazo hasta el 4 de abril de 2019, inclusive.
- Carolina Foundation Master's Grants – closing date for application: until 9 am (Central European time) on 20 March 2018.
- Carolina Foundation PhD Grants – closing date for application: 5 April 2018.
- Carolina Foundation Grants for post-doctoral short stays– closing date for application: 5 April 2018.