‘Ibero-American Grants. Undergraduate Students. Santander Universities’ are financed by Banco Santander. Their main purpose is to enhance students’ mobility and exchanges among Ibero-American universities, basic requirement to make progress in creating a socially responsible Ibero-American knowledge area.
The University of Salamanca offers these grants to undergraduate students who have been awarded with an Exchange Scholarship so that they can study at Ibero-American universities with which Banco Santander maintains cooperation agreements. These are specified in the appendix of the call.
Todos los/las solicitantes deberán inscribirse de manera obligatoria en el momento de la presentación de la solicitud en la página: www.becas-santander.com . En este portal estará habilitado el enlace al Programa "Becas Iberoamérica. Estudiantes de Grado. Santander Universidades."
- USAL Terms and Conditions for Students’ International Mobility
- Additional Terms and Conditions of the USAL Faculties and Schools:
- Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Chemical Sciences
- Faculty of Economics and Business: Undergraduate Degrees
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Geography and History
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Translation Studies
- Higher Polytechnic School of Zamora